Dog or puppy training for the real world
Work with us and you get a well-behaved dog you can proudly take anywhere. We come to your home and work with you and your dog one-on-one—or we can do the training for you. Private training lessons are great for anyone who enjoys the process of dog training and wants to be actively involved. Day training, where we do the training for you, is perfect for those with little time to spend on dog training or in a hurry to see results.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Puppy Training. House training, mouthing, nipping, socialization, handling, puppy manners, problem prevention.
- Dog Training. Jumping, pulling on leash, barking, chewing, sit, stay, down, etc, tricks, games
- Behavior Problems. Barking/lunging on leash, protectiveness of food, toys, shyness, problems being alone, nuisance barking, chasing kids, bikes, etc.
Ready to get started? Call 315.341.8763 or contact us now!
Dog Training Services
Our dog training programs are tailored to your needs. Some examples:
- Basic manners at home and out
- Puppy readiness
- Prepare for dog & baby
- New puppy or dog in the house
- Taking your dog to work
- Getting ready to adopt a dog
How It Works
Step 1. Initial consultation.
All training programs begin with an in-depth consultation where we evaluate your dog and determine your training goals. We then jump right in with some exercises to get you started.
Step 2. One-on-one training lessons or day training (we do the training).
60 minutes each.
The number of sessions depend on your training goal, but most common obedience problems can be addressed in 3 or 4 sessions (deeply ingrained behavior issues take longer).
It’s as easy and convenient as that. Call 315.341.8763 or contact us now to be on your way toward a well-mannered dog!
Check our schedule for available times.